- Day use area closes at dusk.
- Quiet hours are from 10:00 p.m. to 6:30 a.m.
- Please do not damage or remove park property.
- Please use dumpsters and trash cans to help keep the park clean.
- Pets must be on a leash and under control of owner at all times.
- Feeding wildlife is prohibited.
- No fireworks or loaded weapons allowed in Park.
- Glass bottles and metal cans are not allowed in beach area.
- Please keep animals out of beach area.
- Limit of three vehicles per site.
- All vehicles must stay on asphalt.
|RV Camping:||$32.00/per night* (1 tent may be placed on site with RV)|
|Tent:||$17.00/per night* (2 tent maximum)|
|Group Camping (Over 15) in primitive campground:||$80.00/per night*|
|Overnight Moorage:||$15.00/per day*|
|Day Use:||$5.00/per car car up to 5 people* ($1.00 per person in the same vehicle. Re-entry fee will be charged if leaving and returning)|
|Boat Launch:||$5.00/per day*|
|Extra Vehicle (limit of three vehicles per site and all vehicles must stay on the asphalt.):||$5.00/per day*|